Preparing for Your Trip
Preparing for your trip? Here are some fishing trip preparation tips.
- To ensure on time departure, we ask guests to arrive 30 minutes early.
- Bring clothing to layer. Even on sunny days it can be cool on the water. Rain gear is advised. Rubber soled shoes or boots will keep your feet dry.
- Sunblock is advised. Don’t forget sunglasses & a hat!
- Bring a cooler to ice down your fresh catch for the trip home.
- Refreshments will be available for purchase on select trips. You may bring your own food and beverages - soda, hot soup, coffee, etc.
- A reasonable amount of beer and or wine is permitted. NO drinking to excess.
- Bring a healthy attitude and be prepared to enjoy your day.
Rules & Requirements
- No hard liquor permitted on board.
- Cancellations shall be made by phone no later than thirty (30) days prior to said charter date. Full refund under these conditions only.
- Cancellations caused by inclement weather, rough seas, storm warnings, mechanical defect or any other conditions beyond the control of the Captain will be rebooked on a future date agreeable to charter party and Captain.
- The Captain has the final word concerning the vessel's sailing.
- The Captain may cancel any charter without refund for any of the following reasons:
- Customer is intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or acts in an unruly manner.
- Possession of any illegal drugs on board any vessel is prohibited by Federal Law. (The Captain of the vessel has "Zero Tolerance" for illegal drugs, regardless of the quantity, being carried on board. All drugs will be reported to the U. S. Coast Guard, Oregon State Police and U. S. Customs Service.)
- All federal and state catch regulations will be enforced.
License & Limit Information
- Fishermen are responsible for fishing within limits. Your crew will advise you on limits for different species.
- Bait & tackle are included in all Sport Fishing Trips.
- All rates are per person, except memorials.
- Group discounts are available.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Sport fishing trips are scheduled duration or when the limit is reached.
- License not included in trip price.
- One day fish & shellfish license available for sale in the office.
- Fishing tags are required on specific fisheries. Tags are included on 1 day license.
- Filleting & cleaning services are available on the docks. Fish bags & ice are sold in the office.
- Fish filtering & Crab cooking is available for an additional fee.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Contacting UsIf there are any questions regarding these tips, rules and regulations, you may contact us using the information below.
343 SW Bay Blvd
Newport, Oregon 97365
Local: (541) 265-7441
Toll Free: 1-800-865-7441